The Golden Freeza Arc (ゴールデンフリーザ編 Gōruden Furīza Hen?), also known as the Resurrection ‘F’ Arc (復活の「Ｆ」編 Fukkatsu no "Efu" Hen?, Funimation: "Resurrection 'F' Saga"), the Freeza Resurrection Arc (フリーザ復活編 Furīza Fukkatsu Hen?), and the Freeza Arc (フリーザ編 Furīza Hen?), is the second arc of the Dragon Ball Super anime. After the encounter with God of Destruction Beerus, Freeza is resurrected by remnants of the Freeza Army using the Dragon Balls of Earth.
Differences with the Anime and MovieEdit
- In the anime, Vegeta was first to ask Whis to train him and Gokuh showed up later. In an interview, the creator, Akira Toriyama, stated Gokuh asked Whis to train him and Vegeta tagged along.
- When telling Freeza to not worry about the Saiyans but the universe, in the anime, Freeza fired several Death Beams at Tagoma but he was spared. In the movie, Freeza blasted Tagoma into space, killing him.
- In the movie, Shisami first challenged Piccolo but Gohan later intervened and Shisami was defeated by Gohan as a Super Saiyan. In the anime, Shisami challenged Gohan and was defeated by him in his base form.
- In the anime, Beerus and Whis encountered Champa and Vados when traveling to Earth to eat Bulma's sundae. In the movie, this encounter was not shown.
- When Gokuh had the advantage over Freeza, in his Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan form, Sorbet pierced his heart with his ring in the movie. In the anime, Sorbet pierced Gokuh on the right side of his chest while Goku was in his base.
- In the anime, Whis revealed he could only use his Redo ability once in a while. In the movie, he did not mention this.
- ↑ Universe Survical Arc Manga Preview
- ↑ Dragon Ball Super plot revealed.
- ↑ It is referred to as the "Freeza Resurrection Arc" in the Blu-ray and DVD Box Sets releases.
- ↑ Official Dragon Ball Super Wesbite